This agreement may be revised or updated without notice, it is advisable to check it regularly.
Use of this Website
You warrant that you have the legal age to use the website and accept the legal obligation to incur misuse as a result of use of the website. You accept full responsibility for the use that gives this site, including use that realize in your account by third parties.
The website retrieves and displays images uploaded on the host sites, all images, text, graphics or videos are owned or licensed by companies or designers and are protected by copyright.
Pixervatory and its partners make every effort to provide accurate and current information about images and information site services; however, against all our efforts can get to be some typographical and technical errors in the information displayed. Pixervatory not liable for any loss or damage resulting from misinformation on the Web.
Pixervatory use "cookies" to help personalize and improve your online experience. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive or device via Internet browser. Cookies contain information website which can then be read by a web server in the domain that created the cookie.
Cookies offer you many advantages:
- 1. They allow us to identify returning users to visit the site so they can retrieve previous image search results.
- 2. Cookies save you time by eliminating the need to enter the same information.
- 3. Cookies allow deliver customized content to the user, including search results and targeted advertising.
- 4. Cookies serve as a reminder about your preferences of use when entering the site.
- 5. We strive to make the site relevant and easy to use, our goal is to offer more personalized products and services for you.
- 1. Measure and analyze the use that our users make the site to be added to the statistics. The information collected may include, but is not limited to the following: the activity of the user's browser when the user is visiting the site, general information related to the internet service provider of the visitor and the time the visitor is taken to navigate in the pages of the site.
- 2. Evaluate user traffic and behavior of these on the site in order to compile activity reports for our internal use. So we can improve our products and services.
- 3. Identify users arriving or leaving the site via a referral from an affiliate website or sponsored link.
You can accept or reject cookies. The majority of Internet browsers automatically accept cookies; but you can change this setting to decline cookies. Note that the site is designed to operate with cookies enabled on your web browser. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our site and services that depend on cookies; however, this does not prevent you to browse through the site as you normally do on other websites, so disable cookies can negatively affect your experience on the site.
To learn more about these and other issues concerning the use of the website, please contact us by email or using the form on the Contact Us section.
Copyright Infringement Policy
According to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws, Pixervatory has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate under the discretion of Pixervatory circumstances, subjects who detected infringing the intellectual property rights of Pixervatory or third parties . You acknowledge that as a result of infringement of copyright or malicious acts can face serious consequences with local or international authorities.
If you believe that any material displayed on the site infringes the laws of copyright, you may file a notification of such infringement to our legal agent as follows:
Pixervatory Legal Department
Masaryk 111, Schiller, Polanco, Miguel Hidalgo, 11570, México City
Tel: +044 (55) 4717 1901, email@example.com